05.11.19 Improv Night Live (18+) – 7:30pm at P. Reynolds Jazz Club
To DECREASE or increase the number of tickets in your shopping cart, click BUY TICKETS and then on the shopping cart at the TOP RIGHT of your screen to adjust the ticket quantity from there.
ONLINE SALES END 2 HOURS BEFORE SHOWTIME. TICKETS MAY STILL BE AVAILABLE AT FULL PRICE AT THE DOOR, UNLESS “SOLD OUT” APPEARS HERE.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
19 in stock
Carolina Improv hits the road and takes the show to P. Reynolds Jazz Club in Myrtle Beach! Why not have dinner first, laugh at us and maybe stay for some jazz?! Plus they serve more than just beer and wine for drinks!!!
In this improv comedy show, the performers will take your suggestions and create a fast-paced improvised comedy, similar to the tv show “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” This show is intended for adults who want a night out without kids in the audience. So, get a babysitter and come to the show. While this is an 18+ show, we’re typically “naughty, not nasty” and steer clear of profanity (99% of the time – we’re not perfect).
Save by purchasing online for $15. Price at the door is $17 per person.
P. Reynolds Jazz Club
1212 N. Kings Highway in Myrtle Beach (29577)
1) Street parking at meters – download the meter app and pay on your phone
2) Street parking on Kings Highway for free if available
3) At the adjacent church for free
4) At Chapin Library for free ( 400 14th Ave N.)
5) At the city’s parking garage at 914 N. Kings Highway.
For restaurant reservations* before the show, call (843) 945-8011.
* Purchase show tickets online in advance. Eating at P.Reynolds is not required. A $7.00 “entertainment fee” per person will be added to food check.
03AugAugust 3, 2018 $15.00 This event has passed
8.03.18 Improv Night Live (18+)$15.00 View Details
23JunJune 23, 2018 $15.00 This event has passed
6.23.18 Whose Beach Is It Anyway?$15.00 View Details
09JunJune 9, 2018 $15.00 This event has passed
6.09.18 Whose Beach Is It Anyway? (All Ages)$15.00 View Details